Top new First Dance Wedding dance Songs of 2013 There may be hundreds and thousands of songs that can be played at a wedding. Which is why, when it comes to choosing unique first dance wedding songs of 2013 for the bride and groom, you can soon find yourself in a tough position. The first dance for any newlywed is unforgettable and romantic. It won’t be the first time when a bride-to-be is stuck and/or confused as to which first dance wedding song is the right one for her and her groom to dance on. When a couple wants a perfect song that describes their love and relationship, it works well when this task is tackled together. I know that many grooms-to-be don’t really enjoy this, but in the end, it’s going to be your first dance together. And who better to choose the first dance wedding songs than the couple themselves. Am I right? Which is why, we keep this point in mind and take a look at some amazing greatest first dance wedding songs of 2013 for you two to dance on.
List of Top First Dance Wedding Songs 2013
The charm and elegance of a wedding is unbeatable and when you include soothing, romantic wedding first dance songs 2013, it tends to make the occasion that much special. Even though there different sections in a wedding where particular wedding songs are required, the ‘first dance’ song is the most awaited. Choosing wedding songs can be a quite confusing task. However, you can choose some good songs which relate to a special aspect in your lives. If you still cannot decide on a first dance wedding song, the best option is to think of good love songs which will add up to the romance of the first dance. As the first dance is all about love between the couple, you can even choose a good love song. Following is a list of few good wedding songs 2013 for the first dance. Few of the top and most popular bride and groom first dance songs 2013 for wedding you can choose from.
- Have I Told You Lately – Van Morrison
- Truly Madly Deeply – Savage Garden
- I Swear – All 4 One
- Don’t Wanna Miss A Thing – Aerosmith
- You’re Still The One – Shania Twain
- Everything I Do (I Do It For You) – Bryan Adams
- Can You Feel the Love Tonight – Elton John
- Take My Breath Away – Berlin
- My Heart Will Go On – Celine Dion
- Angels – Robbie Williams
- One Moment In Time – Whitney Houston
- Heaven – Bryan Adams
- From This Moment – Shania Twain
- The Best Is Yet To Come – Frank Sinatra
- You Are The Sunshine Of My Life – Stevie Wonder
- Right Here Waiting – Richard Marx
- Here We Are – Gloria Estefan
- I Will Always Love You – Whitney Houston
- Can’t Help Falling In Love – Elvis Presley
- Songbird – Fleetwood Mac
This is a small list of top first dance for wedding day in 2013 for first dance which can be considered for your wedding. Note that the above mentioned songs are not listed on the basis on rankings, and are just a reference top first dance wedding songs 2013.